CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

summer, winter, fall and spring

words can't express what you mean to me
thus nullifying my attempts at a soliloquy
you are my moon, my sky, sun and sea
you are everything I hold dear and sweet
you are the other half of my anatomy
you are more than I have ever hoped or dreamed
you are the warm rain falling on my skin
you are my pacifist amidst the warmongering
you are my alternative fuel source when the lights glow dim
you are you're and I'm yours in a correct grammatical team
you are the sugar to my iced tea
you have bettered me in more ways than one
and for that I am grateful and my heart you have won
you are the solid ground which steadies me
there is no equitable balance which I can achieve
without your hand in my hand and your lips on my cheek
I love you my, "crumb bum," until eternity

0 comments: