CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

hb

you were my only real friend
all you wanted was to hold my hand
you introduced me to nearly everyone I know now
we shared drinks on the lawn, I was eaten alive by mosquitoes
you were the first person here to care about my opinion
making your decisions based on if I would accompany you
and you said the sweetest things a friend can say
not because you had to, because you couldn't wait to
this kind of attention sparked jealously from other parties
so I was pulled away from you, towards loneliness again
and then you left for the place we left behind
I hope you are every happy there, nothing like last time
but I suppose I can never really thank you for the feelings
of acceptance. and I miss you. my only friend.

2 comments:

wispydivvy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wispydivvy said...

This is a pretty place. Too bad about the beard, though I'm growing one of my own. I'm in a stiff competition with my film professor, though I've got a feeling he has far superior beard brewing genes. It'll be a close race. You should join in.

This beard will come in handy out in Calgary and Vancouver.